The Surrey Pickleball Club has a Youth Pickleball Program . Anyone between the ages of 10-18 qualify for this program. The club may accept some younger players if they demonstrate an adequate skills level. The Program includes:
- Youth Camps - find dates and register at https://www.surreypickleball.com/page-18242
- Youth Tournaments - find dates and register at https://www.surreypickleball.com/page-18242
- Youth Membership - parents/guardians may register their child as Club Members. There are 2 options:
- Full Membership
- Cost - $75 plus Pickleball Canada Membership ($10)
- This entitles your child to play in Regular Events at their level (e.g. 3.0) and Youth Events
- Your child must be assessed to determine their level
- The parent/guardian must stay for the entire event, and can play if they are also a member, or pay $10 guest fee.
- Cost - $25 plus Pickleball Canada Membership ($10)
- This entitles your child to play in Youth Events only (to be scheduled)
- Parent/Guardian must transport their child to and from the event but they do not need to stay the whole time.
NOTE: participation in any of the above Youth options requires:
- Signed waiver form by the parent/guardian
- Pickleball Canada Membership ($10). This provides insurance coverage.